1. To encourage patriotism among students and to be adept to international exposure.
2. To inculcate staid moral values among students while readying them for a virtuous adulthood.
3. To have strong emphasis on the teaching of Chinese, English and Malay.
4. To implement both the Chinese independent secondary school courses and the government school courses, and take into account the intra-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
5. To encourage students to take public exams locally and abroad.
6. To uphold and endorse virtuous Chinese culture.